The Report feature enables you to create customized reports and export them for easy sharing with your team members.
1. Search. Enter the report name or relevant keywords to quickly locate the specific report you have created.
2. Create a new report.
3. Report list. Click to see the report details.
1. Report name. Click to change the report name.
2. Edit the report. Click to enter the report editor.
3. Download or export the report. Click to download or export the current report.
4. Save. Save the report.
5. Save New. Save it as a new report
1. Name of the report. Up to 60 characters.
2. Delete all. Click to delete all the configurations.
3. Sequence adjuster. Drag up and down to modify the order of the item.
4. Add dimension. Add a new dimension to the report.
5. Preview of the report.
6. Refresh report. Tap to update and refresh the data within the report.
7. Save report. Click to save the report
With a personalized report, you have the flexibility to customize your data analysis based on your specific needs and preferences. You can select the desired metrics, dimensions, timeframes and filters to concentrate on obtaining the specific insights you require. Once created, the report can be exported as a CSV file for further use.
Here are the steps on how to create a personalized report at Appflow.ai:
Step 3. Define the data resources. Specify the data resources by selecting the data source filter located at the top left.
Step 4. Set the time frame. Define the time frame of the report by setting the start date and end date using the time range selector located at the top right.
Step 5. Narrow down data. Use the data filter located at the top right to narrow down the data by selecting specific data attributes. If you want to view all data, there is no need to set up data attributes.
Step 6. Name the report. Give the report a concise and relevant name (up to 60 characters) that accurately represents its content and purpose.
Step 7. Design the report. Customize the report by selecting dimensions and metrics that align with your analysis needs. You can see the preview of the report below the setting. Don't forget to refresh the report by clicking the Refresh icon located at the top-right corner upon adding or modifying parameters.
Note: It is important to be aware that conflicting parameters may result in no data being shown. In such cases, you will need to redesign the report accordingly.
Step 8. Save report. When the customized report is ready, click “Save report” at the bottom left. This will take you to the report listing page. You can edit or export the report whenever needed.
By following these steps, you can create a personalized report tailored to your specific needs and export it for further use within Appflow.ai.
It is easy to share with an exported report. Here is a guide on how to export a report at Appflow.ai:
Step 1. Select the Report. Navigate to the Report listing page and locate the specific report you want to export. Click on the report name to enter its detail page.
Step 2. Export the report. At the top right corner of the report, click on the export icon “
Step 3. Name the exported file. A pop-up window will appear. Provide a name for the exported report file and proceed with the export.
By following these steps, you can easily export your customized report in Appflow.ai.